90 | Vegetable Caps
Zinc is an essential mineral that supports immune health, promotes clear skin, and plays a key role in the metabolism of blood sugar. It is also important for prostate health, male fertility, fetal growth, insulin production and eye health. Dietary sources of zinc include red meat and shellfish, making this high-potency supplement especially useful for vegetarians and vegans.
- High-potency zinc
- Supports immune health
- Promotes clear skin
Zinc is an essential mineral and particularly important for prostate health and male fertility, fetal growth, the production of insulin, eye health, and immune health. Zinc deficiency occurs in people who do not get enough zinc from dietary sources such as red meat and shellfish. The effects of zinc deficiency include depressed immune health, decreased sense of taste or smell, skin disorders, night blindness, and male infertility. The benefits and safety of zinc supplementation have been well researched and established, and zinc supplements provide a guaranteed amount of this mineral.
- May help reduce the duration of the common cold
- Supports the immune system
- Helps slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) in combination with other antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene
- Improves skin health and helps clear acne
- Important for the production of the male hormone testosterone, zinc may help improve sperm count and is a factor in prostate health
- Plays an important role in metabolism of blood sugar
Ingredients and Dosage:
- Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable), stearic acid (vegetable)
- Take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by a health care practitioner
- Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or soy