The King of Mushrooms to the rescue! Reishi, known scientifically as Ganoderma lucidum, has been traditionally used for its medicinal properties for at least four thousand years in many Asian countries. There are countless modern scientific studies that have proven what traditional knowledge put into practice.
- Used as an adaptogen to reduce the negative effects of stress
- Acts as an immunomodulator, helping adjust and support immune function
- High antioxidant content to help protect against free radical damage caused by stress
Tried and tested by centuries of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Reishi is known as a potent stress reducer and for its immunity-supporting properties. Call on the king of mushrooms to heighten your coffee, smoothies, and soups, and feel grounded anew.
The reishi mushroom, or Ganoderma lucidum, helps to balance many body systems. It’s been used for at least four thousand years in many Asian countries for its medicinal properties, which have been backed by countless modern scientific studies. Reishi can:
- Calm the body and mind: By improving the health of adrenal glands, where cortisol and other stress hormones are produced, it helps to reduce symptoms associated with stress, nervousness, and muscle tension.
- Improve sleep: By regulating stress hormones and relaxing the body, insomnia can be decreased.
- Modulate the immune system: Reishi improves immune function to more optimally protect the body from viruses, bacteria. It is also shown to be beneficial to an overactive immune system, with autoimmune challenges, allergies and sensitivities.
- Decrease signs of aging: As an excellent source of antioxidants,reishi combats damaging free radicals.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH VEGETARIAN CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Reishi Mushroom 4:1 Extract (Ganoderma lucidum) (Whole fungus) 250 mg (Equivalent to 1000 mg dried Reishi Mushroom powder)
- Brown Rice Flour
- Magnesium Stearate
- Hypromellose / Pullulan (Vegetarian Capsule)
RECOMMENDED DOSE – (ORAL) ADULTS ONLY:
Take 2 capsules per day with a glass of water. Take with a meal to avoid digestive upset.
DURATION OF USE: Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects. For use beyond 3 months, consult your health care practitioner.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are undergoing chemotherapy treatment; suffer from an immune disorder (e. g. Crohn’s disease, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, HIV / AIDS, etc.); or are taking immunosuppressants. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity (allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Irritated skin, nausea, and diarrhea have been reported; in which case, discontinue use.