Experience relaxation and recovery from Women’s Magnesium Powder with 2.5x better absorption than the leading brand.*† With Tart Cherry as natural sleep aid.*
Add approximately 3/4 teaspoon to 8 to 16 ounces of hot or cold water. Mix well and enjoy. Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Expertly formulated for women’s daily needs with Magnesium bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form. Science shows that Magnesium is key for proper estrogen processing, which promotes healthy hormone balance.* Magnesium also supports calm and relieves occasional stress.* Tart Cherry provides natural melatonin and is known to promote restful sleep.*
- Supports natural calm & relieves stress*
- Promotes healthy hormone balance*
- Supports muscle and bone health*
- Promotes sleep with Tart Cherry that provides natural melatonin*
hoosing the right supplement is important. Magnesium powder from New Chapter delivers a highly bioavailable form of Magnesium that your body can use effectively. While typical Magnesium powder molecules pull water from the GI tract and pass through the digestive system with a laxative effect, New Chapter® Magnesium is different. Our natural lemon raspberry flavored powder provides a full spectrum of Magnesium so your body can absorb this key element in the form that works best. This lab-tested Magnesium bisglycinate is bound with an amino acid so it can be recognized and utilized by your body, with low risk of GI effects.
- 2.5x better absorption than the leading brand†
- Formulated with 200 mg lab-validated TRAACS® (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) Magnesium
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified OU Kosher
- Soothing Tart cherry is the Montmorency variety sourced from the United States
- Natural lemon raspberry flavor; No artificial flavors or colors
- Gluten free
- 100% Vegan
Building your supplement pantry? Add Bone Strength Take Care™ for comprehensive support from bone-strengthening plant Calcium that also promotes joint flexibility and movement.*
† As shown in preclinical lab testing on buffered Mg bisglycinate.