Cosmic Cocoa 400 grams
Protein is an essential macronutrient and an important building block for muscles, tissue, organs, bones, skin, and nails. It can be hard for picky eaters, vegetarians, and vegans to reach daily protein requirements. KidStar All-In-One helps to meet protein needs for growing and developing children.
- Contains 23 food-based vitamins and minerals
- 10 grams of plant-based protein from pea and pumpkin seeds
- Organic fruits and vegetables (nutrient equivalent to 7.5 servings of fruit and 1.5 servings of vegetables)
- 3 grams of prebiotic low FODMAP fibre
- Cosmic Cocoa tastes great
- Vegan DHA from marine algae
- No sugar, soy, gluten, non-GMO, glyphosate free
Pea protein powder is sourced from the protein found in yellow peas. Pea protein is easily broken down by the body and contains all 9 essential amino acids. Pea protein is an excellent source of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) which are important for growing muscles.
Pumpkin seed protein contains seven of the nine essential amino acids. In addition, it contains other important nutrients such as iron, vitamin K, magnesium, vitamin E, and antioxidants like carotenoids. Pumpkin seeds are high in fibre, which can help reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and improve gut health.
Algae Vegan DHA. DHA is essential for proper brain and eye development and health but very hard to get without consuming fatty fish. Vegan DHA is sourced from algae grown in a controlled environment to ensure it is free from contaminants and toxins that can be present in the wild.
Without some form of supplementation, it is impossible for vegetarians and vegans to ensure they are getting enough DHA. We wanted to provide DHA for picky eaters and children who may be on a vegetarian or vegan diet.
Cocoa powder. Natural Process Cocoa, made from organic roasted cocoa beans, gives our All-In-One a delicious flavour and creamy texture while providing antioxidants. Cocoa is one of the best sources of potent antioxidants called polyphenols. Polyphenols can help to reduce inflammation in the body and protect heart, vascular, and brain health.
In addition, cocoa contains fibre, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
- Protein must be consumed every day as it cannot be stored in the body like fat and carbohydrates can.
- Protein is digested into amino acids and then used by the body to make up protein in the body for our muscles, organs, bones, and blood.
- Our bodies can make 13 amino acids, but we need to consume the 9 essential amino acids in our diet