- BOTANICAL NAMEMelaleuca alternifolia
- PART OF PLANTLeaf
- CHEMOTYPETERPINENE 4-OL
- OTHER NAMENarrow-leaved paperbark, Narrow-leaved tea-tree or Snow-in-summer
- EXTRACTION METHODSteam distillation
- ODOURAromatic, woody and terpene like
- COLOURColorless to greenish yellow >
Topical (Adults) Apply pure or mix 5 to 10 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times per day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Hypersensitivity or allergy may occur; if this is the case, discontinue use. Do not apply to broken skin. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.