- BOTANICAL NAMEJasminum grandiflorum
- PART OF PLANTFlower
- CHEMOTYPEBENZYL BENZOATE
- OTHER NAMESpanish jasmine, Royal jasmine, Catalonian jasmine
- EXTRACTION METHODSteam distillation
- ODOURFloral, fruity and green
- COLOUROrange to red brown
- MEDICINALJasminum grandiflorum 5%
- OTHER INGREDIENTSJojoba Oil
Topical (Adults) Mix 6 to 7 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation and dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If nausea, dizziness, headache or allergic reactions occur, discontinue use. Do not use on inflamed skin or dermatitis. Avoid exposing treated area to sunlight. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.