- BOTANICAL NAMEMelaleuca quinquenervia CT 1.8 Cineole
- PART OF PLANTLeaf
- CHEMOTYPE1.8 CINEOLE
- OTHER NAMEBroad-leaved paperbark, the paper bark tea tree
- EXTRACTION METHODSteam distillation
- ODOURAromatic, fresh and cineol-like
- COLOURColourless to pale yellow >
Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 10 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. skin rashes, irritation or dermatitis); in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. For prolonged use or if symptoms worsen or persist, consult a health care practitioner.