- BOTANICAL NAMELavandula angustifolia
- PART OF PLANTFlowering top
- CHEMOTYPELINALYL ACETATE
- OTHER NAMELavandula officinalis, English Lavender
- EXTRACTION METHODSteam distillation
- ODOURRustic, floral and herbaceous
- COLOURLight yellow to orange >
Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steam machine. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
FOR EXTERNAL AND OCCASIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE ORALLY. DO NOT USE ESSENTIAL OILS UNDILUTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If accidental ingestion occurs, seek urgent medical attention or contact a Poison Control Center. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes; if this happens, rinse thoroughly with vegetable oil. Pregnant or nursing women should consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have epilepsy, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause allergic reaction (e.g. irritation of the respiratory tract) in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen or persist.