- Theracurmin 2X has highest concentration of Theracurmin curcumin per capsule available
- Smaller capsule, more concentrated potency
- Utilizes patented, natural colloidal dispersion technology to enhance bioavailability and dramatically increase curcumin levels in the blood
- Advanced manufacturing techniques increase free curcumin blood levels in a dose-dependent linear relationship
- Curcumin modulates an impressive number of molecular targets – enhanced absorption allows for significantly greater potency and therapeutic effect
- High potency formula allows for easy dosing
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
Curcumin’s role in the prevention of atherosclerotic plaque formation, platelet aggregation, and LDL oxidation indicates multi-fold cardiovascular benefits, and its ability to inhibit angiogenesis and induce apoptosis in cancer cells suggests both preventative and therapeutic benefit. Prospective clinical trial data has also shown the effectiveness of Theracurmin for knee osteoarthritis symptom relief, and a decreased need for rescue medication.
The limiting factor in curcumin’s efficacy has been its poor systemic bioavailability as it is poorly absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and rapidly metabolized. Advanced manufacturing techniques used to make Theracurmin have reduced its particle size over 100-fold, and the combined use of natural emulsifiers to form a colloidal suspension has tremendously increased curcumin’s bioavailability. This significantly increases blood levels of curcumin many times that of other preparations, including so-called enhanced forms of curcumin. Theracurmin increases curcumin levels in a linear and dose-dependent manner, bypassing previous limits of curcumin supplementation to achieve unparalleled blood levels of curcumin.