Ginger root is a traditional remedy for digestive upsets including lack of appetite, nausea, indigestion, and gas. Chewable Ginger by Natural Factors helps relieve nausea or vomiting related to motion sickness, pregnancy, or post-surgery while supporting digestive health.
Natural Factors Chewable Ginger is standardized to contain 5% gingerol, the bioactive ingredient in ginger responsible for its anti-nausea effect. Each tablet is equivalent to 500 mg of organically grown ginger, and is deliciously sweetened with xylitol and stevia.
Uses & Benefits
- Clinically shown to help prevent nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness and/or seasickness
- Relieves digestive upset such as lack of appetite, spasms, indigestion, dyspepsia, and gas
- Used as an expectorant and antitussive to help relieve cough and cold symptoms
- Helps relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Soothes menstrual pain and cramping