Skip to content
- Salus Calcium Magnesium is a factor in maintaining good health and supports the calcium and magnesium needs of men, women and children
- Calcium gluconate and calcium lactate are highly soluble organic compounds of calcium suitable for use in liquid solutions and are rapidly absorbed throughout the digestive tract
- Calcium gluconate and lactate are able to utilize both types of absorption sites in the small intestine - active transport sites located at the beginning of the small intestine and passive diffusion sites located in the more alkaline environment at the end of the small intestine
- A higher magnesium to calcium ratio helps lessen the risk of calcification problems
- Easy-to-swallow liquid format - No need to swallow pills!
- Safe low dose for daily, long-term use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.