Iron deficiency knows no boundaries – from women (it is estimated that up to 26% of reproductive aged women are iron deficient), to athletes, the elderly, and vegetarians – shortage of this mineral is widespread. Iron is an essential element for the body, and when it’s low, energy levels decrease. Other tell-tale symptoms include: weakness, pale skin, dark under-eye circles, brittle hair and nails, shortness of breath, and cold hands and feet. Think you may be deficient? Flora has a time-tested formula that may help.
Floradix is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America. It helps fight back against iron deficiency by promoting the formation of healthy red blood cells.* Plus, this safe, low dose, liquid iron supplement is formulated for easy absorption and assimilation, and is gentle on the digestive tract.
- Each 20 mL serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age*
- Free of alcohol, artificial additives, synthetic preservatives, lactose
- Packaged in environmentally friendly glass bottles
- Kosher + Non-GMO + Vegetarian
- NPN 02242012
- NPN Claims: Helps to prevent iron deficiency (anemia) and to maintain good health. Assists the formation of red blood cells and their proper functions. Supports tissue formation and normal growth.