Brave Face products are made in Canada, designed and sourced with a blend of innovation, environmental stewardship, and social responsibility. They pride themselves in their ability to conceptualize and produce products that positively reflect the ideals of their company.
They’re focused on more than just contemporary design; they’re focused on designing for the future to ensure we have one.
1. Wash before use.
2. Between uses, hand-wash mask with antibacterial soap for 2-3 minutes and rinse with warm tap water.
3. Soak mask for at least 7-10 minutes in hot water with temperatures between 45 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius. Tap water at the highest heat setting will do.
4. As an alternative, you can use a clothes steamer to steam the mask after each use for 7- 10 minutes.
5. Squeeze excess water out and hang to dry.
6. Always wash mask after one day of use or prolonged contact with other people.
7. Wash masks on their own. Never wash with clothes (may be washed in a delicates / lingerie bag in a machine at high temperatures).
8. Added measure: wash hands often with warm water and anti-bacterial soap, and refrain from touching any area of your face.