EPA and DHA in omega 3 support heart, brain and skin health, help control inflammation, and fight mild allergic reactions, joint swelling and gastrointestinal ulcers. Sisu Omega 3 1,000 MG is a high-potency wild fish oil supplement with the preferred ratio of 40% EPA and 20% DHA. Added vitamin E serves as a natural antioxidant and helps to preserve freshness.
High-Potency Essential Fatty Acids; Sisu Omega 3 1000 mg is a high-potency wild fish oil supplement with 400 mg EPA and 200 mg DHA per capsule.
Improved Cardiovascular Health; Rich in Omega 3, this formula helps prevent CVD and decreases the risk of heart attack and stroke by decreasing triglycerides.
Symptom Relief; Helps control inflammation throughout the body, including the skin and joints.
Overall Health Support; When we do not consume multiple servings of oily fish per week, supplementing with these essential fatty acids can improve many aspects of health and support healthy mood balance.
Natural Antioxidant; Added sunflower vitamin E serves as a natural antioxidant while also helping to preserve freshness of the oil.
Fish oil(body oils of anchovy, sardine and salmon) providing 400 mg EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and 200 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)1,000 mg
- Tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
- Gelatin, glycerin (vegetable), purified water
- Take 3 capsules daily with meals or as directed by a health care practitioner (capsules are meant to be swallowed not chewed)
- Dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, or artificial preservatives
- Wild fish oil
- Preferred ratio 40/20 of EPA and DHA
- Natural antioxidant vitamin E for freshness